Monday, September 27, 2010

ReLabTest Sunday

Yesterday should be a wonderful Sunday morning tat I can slp til natural wake but

forced to wake up by 8am to attend re labtest for java. 2hrs time.. as expected.. I dn manage to get correct output.. well I dn even get an OUTPUT nor is correct or wrong one.. But lucky we hv ahbee.. we submitted her code.. >.<  ..sigh*_______
  Exhausted after that.. all of us bac to room n slp soundly til noon.. lol..

Then so ‘spontaneously’ all of us decided to go to town for lunch and walk around. Well it was quite enjoyable time except 2 minor things.. while having lunch in wongkok restaurant there was 2 guys sitting next..Walao one of them was really…noisy! His mouth nvr rest since we sat down. Our ears suffered til they left. The second thing’s quite scary - We met a mad guy. Well I think he’s nt mad actually.. probably he’s mentally unstable cos ‘suckin gum’… He touched my shoulders twice…!!! First to ask me to sit beside him since 3 of us squeezed on 2seats together and the seat beside him was vacant. 2nd time was to ask money from me!! How lucky for me to remain sitting together wif ahbee n qily. Well he kept lookin at us while on bus. We were reli terrified! Well he really looked dangerous. We changed seat while the bus reaching sentral and walked fast to mcd after that..well we dn even dare to take bus bac to ttu cos scared he’ll be tailing us. T.T But luckily we managed to get bac home safe n sound. (thnks to kwek)

Bought liese hair dye n tried immediately after bath. But why the cassis berry is more like brown color? It’s nt the red as I expected and not as bright. Ermm... the color wasnt too well distributed too. And I wonder how long it can last. But I think it’s not bad laa. Well if the outcome is remarkably good then I shall go for the second try. Tomolo I shall know izit worth for.. by getting comments from my fellow classmates.. hahaa~ It was totally a tiring job by DIY. Btw thanks to my assistant ms yeo chingli. XD
I’m so busy…so many things needed to be done.. yet I stil hv time to watch 4ep of公主嫁到.. playin bejeweled blitz.. slackin around… and writin here.. the weather’s cool.. like it's goin to rain... oh no.. i feel sleepy… just a few hours ago I rmb tat thr’ll be a quiz tomolo… don evn know which chapter... sigh********

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Poke It!

Followers