Guess you maybe have grown up…
a bit.You say… “When you can face ppl u dislike in a friendly way, with a smile… u’ve grown up.” So you define it as grown up? Or what? Well I’m not saying u r wrong since everyone has their own UNIQUE perspective and the situation varies. Btw I have no right to judge you too. Just trying to judge myself in another way.
E.g: A and B are sort of gud friends and are living together. But A is getting more and more dislike B out of unknown reasons (which probably is A's own prob). B doesn’t like B much either. A often shows it in a quite obvious way which is more childish while B’s reaction varies. However B often is the one who starts friendly conversation even A’s face apparently has a big “I sian you”. LOL
This clearly shown B is more mature in handling this kind of situation while A is just another childish baby. A wants to say this is hypocrite but deep down his heart he admit this might be some kind of ‘wisdom’ or ‘maturity’. He’s wondering why he always can’t handle this kind of things in a better way. Why can’t he try to communicate? Maybe he’s an ostrich too.
The complexity grows as we grow. What is right what is wrong? Follow your heart? Do what you think is right? What if what you think right is actually WRONG? Or what if what you think is wrong actually has its RIGHT inside?
Well, I guess there is really NO absolute right or wrong in this world. Basically the conclusion is NO conclusion.
p/s:
- I think I’m too young to say these kind of things. (WTH faking matureness here!) Maybe I’ll laugh at my idiocy few years later when I read back what I’ve wrote.
- This post isn’t portraying anyone and isn’t indicating to anyone. =D (faking a smile)
0 comments:
Post a Comment