Monday, November 8, 2010

Loner

If
you feel so uneasy so unhappy with so many things, why not just say out loud. Let’s make things clear, face to face. Stop pretending, all of us.

Maybe we won’t be friends anymore since then. But it’s better to know the truth then having all kinds of thoughts, doubts. Pretending is tiring. Much more tiring then we thought. Why not voice everything out?

First there’s some guilty feeling in me. No one wants to be left out like that. It’s hurt. I understand and I feel regret for doing such thing. But now I’ve decided to let it be. I know it’s wrong that I don’t want to admit my fault and apologize. I really don’t feel like, don’t want to. I know I’m bad. Yes I am. Whatever. I don’t have the time and mood to care. And I don’t want to care. There’s nothing you can bring along when the day comes. Human was originally alone since born.

I guess I deserved to be a loner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Poke It!

Followers