Friday, December 10, 2010

Holiday Mood

I’m totally in the mood!!!
Holiday mood! The CHRISTMAS mood~~~!!! Yippie~~

However, feel a bit sad that I can’t celebrate with my family… (sobsob… I hvn’t been home for so so long… )(…wondering where they going and how they going to celebrate this year~ @.@) And I am not be able to decorate the house currently living in.

Anyway, still overwhelmed by the excitement and the joy of the approaching Christmas day! (well, most are cos of my uncontrollable imagination =.= … start writing “don’t –know-what”…)

Changed the blog appearance… See! It’s snowing!
Hey! it's coming it's coming!!! 

Hope these cute pictures and funny little widgets ( credits to google and all those kind souls who willing to create & share ) entertain and bring HAPPINESS to all who view this blog. LOL

M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S ! ! ! 
(in advance~) =D

1 comments:

Wen Lin said...

AIyer yer..so adorable..so in a mood ar..hahahaha.lol!

Post a Comment

Poke It!

Followers